HRBR closed its doors temporarily on the 27th March 2020 as a result of government guidance during the Covid-19 pandemic. All services at HRBR have now resumed.
When We Expect to Offer Appointments
Please note that we may need to move the date and time of your currently scheduled appointment or procedure in order to ensure strict social distancing measures are in place.
Due to our temporary closure, we have a large number of patients wishing to schedule appointments and procedures. We will endeavour to accommodate each of our patients with the dates and times requested but some delays in scheduling appointments should be expected.
When you attend for a consultation
HRBR is the only JCI accredited hair transplant clinic anywhere in the world. This means that HRBR has and will continue to hold the highest standards of hygiene and safety for our patients and our team.
As before, access to our clinic is limited to those with appointments. All patients have a private waiting room when attending HRBR. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building and cleaning and hygiene procedures are of the highest standard. In addition to our normal measures, you will notice some changes when you attend;
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands, wear a facemask and one of our team will take your temperature on arrival at the clinic.
- Patients with a temperature of 37.4C or above will be reviewed by our medical team and may be requested to reschedule their appointment.
- You will notice that all of our team will also be wearing face masks.
- You will be asked to attend alone for your procedure or appointment.
- Our clinic appointments will be spaced to allow for cleaning of waiting rooms and reception areas in between in each patient. We therefore ask that you attend your appointment only at the scheduled time. Access to the clinic will not be possible more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
It is important that you do not attend your scheduled appointment if you are suffering from or suspect you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, if you have been in contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of the virus or if you have travelled from outside the island of Ireland in the past 14 days. If you have travelled from a country on the “Green List” in the past 14 days please contact the clinic for advice.
If you need to reschedule your appointment due to concerns of Covid-19 symptoms, all consultations fees will be rolled forward automatically.
Patients from Outside the Island of Ireland
HRBR is looking forward to welcoming back all of our patients that travel from all over the world to our clinic as soon as it is safe and advisable to do so. We recognise that it may be some time before some of our patients are permitted to travel to us. Therefore for those who are unable to travel to the clinic at this time our doctors can offer virtual consultations where appropriate.
If you would like to schedule a virtual consultation please contact the clinic on Telephone: +44 203 551 2583 or email@example.com.
How HRBR is Helping
See the ways in which the team at HRBR have helped our communities during this difficult time.
For medical advice on best practices on hand washing watch our short video here.
We look forward to welcoming all of our patients back to HRBR in the near future and wish you all good health in the meantime.
Maurice, Nikki and all the team at HRBR.