In February of 2019, HRBR was delighted to welcome Dr Dmitri Wall, Consultant Dermatologist, to the team of hair specialists at HRBR.
With the addition of Dr Wall, HRBR will now offer dermatological consultations for our patients suffering from many conditions of the hair and scalp that may not be suitable for treatment with hair transplantation.
Dr Wall says of his speciality
“Hair disease is a sub-specialist area of dermatology that is under-served in Ireland at present and for which there are currently no dedicated consultant dermatologists. Diseases of the hair and scalp are well recognised to result in significant impact on quality of life. I feel that it is essential to have a dermatologist with internationally recognised experience in this area who can ensure that Irish patients have a means of availing of exciting therapies that are emerging from new breakthroughs in the understanding of hair disease pathogenesis.”
Dr Wall will see patients suffering from all forms of hair disease, such as alopecia areata, telogen effluvium and scarring alopecias, such as frontal fibrosing alopecia and lichen planopilaris.
Dr Dmitri Wall Qualifications
- MB BCh BAO (2004)
- MRCP (UK) (2008)
- Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist Training in Dermatology (Royal College of Physicians of Ireland), 2017
- MSc Health Informatics (Trinity College Dublin), 2017
- Hair disease
- General Dermatology
- Health Informatics/patient registries/medical technology & innovation
- Irish Association of Dermatologists
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Hair and Nail Society
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- International Society of Dermatology
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
For more information see Dr Wall’s full profile on our doctors page.