Administrative Assistant Role at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening on its administration team. At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
At least three years experience working in administration roles is required.
Among other duties the role will involve;
- Clinic reception
- Invoicing patients
- Process and receipt payments
- Prepare surgery and clinic notes
- General office administrative work
- General support of all administrative staff
- Answer telephone/email enquiries
- Prepare and mail information packs
- Date entry maintenance of patient medical files
- Dictaphone typing of patients’ notes and letters
- Make appointments in clinic, surgery and nursing diaries
- Responsible for general patient welfare
Salary: Negotiable – commensurate with experience
If you are meticulous, motivated, forward-thinking, like to work with a team and looking to work in an organisation which continues to be as ground-breaking as it is established and respected, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or send your CV to: Hair Restoration Blackrock, Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin.
Hair Transplant Technician
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening on it’s team for a hair transplant technician. At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
- Be a team player
- Be confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent hand eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Have superb attention to detail
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided. Previous background in health care would be an advantage. Hobbies such as knitting/ sewing/crochet/ beauty therapy can be an advantage for fine motor skills.
This role involves the following;
- Direct patient care
- Assisting in the operating theatre during the surgical procedure
- Dissecting of hair grafts under microscope
- Planting of grafts
- Cleaning of surgical areas
- Working closely with nursing and technical staff
- You must be willing to be involved in all aspects of the hair transplant surgery
Salary: Commensurate with experience.